The BEC32(08) prepaid meter is a three phases, four wire, and class 2 prepayment electricity meter, with Tamper detection, for the cost-effective control of loads of up to 100 Amps per phase. It is an ideal unit for large domestic homes and small industrial application.
The BEC32(08) prepaid meter is a secure and rugged unit of compact design with an international standard BS footprint mounting.
A user-friendly interface is ensured through the large format custom designed LCD display, a visual consumption rate LED and numeric keypad. Secure keypad data entry terminal.
Each BEC32(08) prepaid meter has a unique security key and credit is entered into the meter in the form of a secure 20 digit token, though the numeric keypad. Secure data transfer specification (STS) and all correctly entered tokens are registered, eliminating token fraud.
Reliability and durability are enhanced as the active unit is completely sealed and all printed circuit boards are enhanced as the active unit is completely sealed and all printed circuit boards are conformally coated, providing complete protection against insects, dust, and humidity
The 5ka/ 5kV surge arrestors provide protection against lightning and voltage surges and the meter can withstand 420 volts for a period of 48 hours.
- Programmable Overload
- Reverse energy measurement
- Inaccessible 100 Amps disconnection switch
- Electronic circuits protected against overVoltage
- Operates in extreme supply conditions
- Flags communication interface
- BS 5685 footprint
- Calibration retained over the life of the meter
- Transformerless power supply for improved reliability
- Phase unbalance
- High level of lightning and surge protection
- Tactile feedback numeric keypad
- STS complaint encryption
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 2000 and ISO 14001 standards