Conlog’s BEC21 prepayment meter offers a simple and secure method of managing the electricity consumption of typical residential users.
A bottom-entry wiring terminal with large cover ensures quick and easy installation, with no compromises to safety.
The meter has an integrated keypad and large display, and can provide the user with both audible and visual feedback.
Protection, integrity and security are achieved with the use of Conlog’s Cryptovault technology, advanced tamper detection features, and an ultrasonically welded meter enclosure.
The inclusion of Near Field Technology (NFC) enhances the user experience by offering a contactless method of transferring tokens.
- Advanced protection features (Power, voltage, current and thermal)
- Cryptovault technology
- SANS1524 Compliant
- STS Compliant
- Complies to all mandatory South African and International standards
- Pre-paid or smart post-paid mode
- Reverse line/load protection
- Advanced tamper detection
- Configurable audible and visual warnings
- Near Field Technology (NFC) Enabled